Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Numero Uno

So, yes, I am following the trend (set by many of my good friends) and getting a blog. My goal in this blog is to inform the world of my wonderful life findings :) and also to maybe vent about life's trials and tribulations. As a Christian, I know that God has blessed me in every aspect of my life. One of my other goals is to always try and see the positive things that God is working on in my life and to learn to appreciate any struggles that come my way. I am majoring in Graphic Design at North Carolina State University (Go Pack!) and I love it here!! Hopefully I can update this thing with some of the cool projects I'm doing. I love NC State football, the color pink, chocolate, and I've recently fallen in love with SLR cameras. I do not own one (yet...maybe sometime in the future) but they are simply amazing.

1 comment: